Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Graces

I have realized that all our adoption related activities and keeping up with that blog will be taking up a good portion of time the next few months...

So if you would like to follow our adoption journey, please post your email in the comments or email me privately and I will send you the info...

I will still be posting here as well, but only on Sundays...

I do not want to neglect my walk with God, but "there is a season unto everything under the son"...this blog was INSTRUMENTAL in helping me pray through God's call, and I am already so grateful to have a record look back on to see more clearly how God was/is working in my life and in my family....

Like this entry...

Today I went alone to Church with my 17 year old son...

We sang the Kyrie in Latin and for a moment I could only hear my son, singing low and strong....

And I saw him all grown up holding the Host while singing the Kyrie....

wow.

I was in tears the rest of the way through communion.

He is a junior in high school and is busy working to take the ACT and investigating careers and colleges....

But maybe, just maybe, he is being called to the priesthood.

wow.

I promised the Lord I would specifically pray and sacrifice for his vocation in the coming years.

And maybe he will be an engineer or architect or designer...

Which would be great!

Maybe he andvhis wife will give me 10 grandchildren...

Awesome as well!

But maybe, just maybe, God is calling him, and my prayers and sacrifices will help give him the grace and strength to listen to that quiet call...and I will be able to show him this post someday....

St. John Vianney, pray for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment